promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
jack asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Barcelona flights?

I’m going to Barcelona in may, (first time abroad!!) but I’m worried that my passport may be out of date or not fitting the requirements after Brexit. what should I do??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If your passport is in date, that's all you need up until the end of this year.

After that - TBC.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

As long as your passport has not expired and you have it with you, you're okay.

• 1 month ago

If you cant work this out you shouldn't be outside alone let alone leaving the country.

• In May, things will be much the same as before Brexit.  Get an EHIC from the NHS site - Spain will continue to recognise it until the end of 2020.  Your red passport is still valid until its expiry date.  If it expires before the date of your return, apply for a new one.  Do it now - you don't have much time.  Whether the new one is red or blue depends on whether the passport office have used up their supply of red ones.

After the end of 2020, much depends on what can be negotiated.  However if you visit the EU from a non-EU country, you will need a passport with that was issued no earlier than 10 years and 6 months before the date you are due to return.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

open passport ..look for expiry date ..if the expiry is 24hours after you return your ok ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.