promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 2 months ago

IEE'VE got a question fer yah Earth. WHY has no one installed cars with an engine that condenses water out of the air daily to a tap on dash?

Update:

Best car on the market.... Bar none. One that is now a traveling source of potable water too right from your dash.... 30 ME home generators condense 8gal--20gal avg daily. Suck it mathematics. Yo where my dash water tap cars @tho?! Go ahead and spread water too, if yees' gonna' be polluting". 

Update 2:

Hahaha thank you community for continuing to answer batshit jargon. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Sober. You should try it some time

• ...Show all comments
    • Adfasdfa1 month agoReport

You'll be thinking of me when you're driving through the desert with no "gas stations" or potable sources of water available for miles with no atmospheric spigot on your dash that refills daily. Think about Africa. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Unneeded and too expensive.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Car manufacturers already took care of that.  They put cup holders on the car.

• ...Show all comments

That cup holder ain't doing nothing for you no how. Now a tap on your dash that's constantly replenishing water out of the air however...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Go ahead and try it.  Water from your exhaust and 'potable' aren't something that goes together in my mind but you may be able to work around it.

Closed-off separate dehumidification system with stacks to 'purify' the water first. would be more pure than you would find in some 3rd world countries... I bet you this car would have been valuable in Mad Max Fury Road. Where's the water? Coming out of the dashboard spigot of my solar electric car.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Unneeded and too expensive.

Your opinion is an opinion. Thank you for your opinion which is an opinion.

• 2 months ago

It is not needed.

*COUGHAFRICACOUGH*

• 2 months ago

Perhaps no one has thought of it.

Here's your chance, apply for world patents now

Not sure about time and money Towards that with my expertise and budget. Maybe Musk will add a self-condensing water tap to a Tesla dashboard after he gets too much cottonmouth. If we're lucky.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bottled water obviates that necessity.

• ...Show all comments

What stores were open to "buy" bottled water after a major hurricane?? Your water condensing car could become the saving grace of an entire catastrophe-stricken neighborhood. You have a car..you have water source. Revolutionary.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because nobody wants or needs such a device on a car. 

More weight, more cost, more fuel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.