promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why do some Americans still believe they landed on the moon when it was proven conclusively that it was faked?

Do they hate the fact their government lied to them?

It was concluded by scientists aorund the world that the radiation is space would have killed Neil Armstrong before he even got near the moon. The video was debunked as a fake and there were even set lights in the shot etc.

It was most definitely FAKE. Humans have NEVER been to the moon. NEVER.

They tried 13 times and FAILED. All of a sudden, decades later, they claim we are going back to the moon soon. This means they finally have technology to actually go to the moon (in 2020). That is why. They have only just got the technology to do it now.

Update:

Go watch the documentry. THEN tell me I'm wrong. Stop being biased. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yeah, the problem with that is they have actually bounced lasers off of the reflectors on the moon, proving that the lunar landing was real. I don't argue with proven facts. Only insane people do that. 

• ...Show all comments
    • curtisports2
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

...extended, either, making the partially-unfolded portions in the still shot we've all seen look like the flag is 'flapping'.  It didn't move except when the astronauts moved it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Go ahead, name your 'documentary'. They have all been debunked. The one that supposedly shows set lights in a studio was proven to have been produced sometime in the 1990s.

Because Stanley Kubrick's '2001' came out in 1968, the tinfoil hat crowd have latched onto that as proof that Kubrick 'shot the faked moonlanding on a set' using his expertise in creating realistic spacescapes.

It was the other way around. Kubrick's scenes were so realistic because he employed astronomical artists and aerospace engineers to help with authenticity.

The 1999 'interview' with Kubrick that was released in 2015 and the tinfoil hat crowd latched onto has been proven to be fake, with an actor playing the part of Kubrick.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/false-stanley-ku...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes and the nuclear explosions at Hiroshima and Nagasaki were faked.

It's all a conspiracy to keep the Russians and Chinese down. IBM and Apple were faked as well. The space shuttle was another fake.

The USA never had advanced technology and they lost to the British in the American Revolution.

• Stephen1 month agoReport

You're an imbecile and are clearly inept.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have always said it was a contrived event. It was filmed inside of a studio. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lee
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I suppose you are also a 9/11 truther, anti-vaxxer, flat-Earther and Holocaust denier?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How can you fake something like that?

• ...Show all comments
    • Stephen1 month agoReport

If NASA really went to the moon, why don't any of the air crafts now look like the one that apparently landed? Huge rockets and yet that flimsy little thing apparently landed on the moon. What a joke.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.