Can you help me with synopsis that I wrote?

I wrote my own version to Venom movie before it even was released. I wanted to make a real script but I didn't. Instead I did more like synopsis on 15 pages of Word So it's synopsis in 15 pages but looks like a script. And it's my first "script". Can you read it and say you opinion, feedback, what I did good and what's bad. Just tell me that you agree to read it and I'll give you my email... Many people don't wanna read and one guy say ok but only for 100$ for 15 pages... So you can really help me. Thank you!

People like don't understand. I'm not gonna use this work for the benefit. I just practice cause I'm a beginner and I want some another person to read my writing style, my story version and say what's good here and what's bad.. I just want to show it to somebody...

Join fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.net These are fan fiction sites. Ask for feedback. But you haven't shown any inclination to take feedback here. You didn't, for instance, say, "Thank you for explaining that." Instead, you said "you don't understand." When people don't understand what you've written, it's not their fault. You haven't been clear enough. That's feedback, which you are allegedly seeking.

The ONLY response to feedback, whether you like it or not, is "Thank you for taking the time to respond."

• Speed
      1 month agoReport

Oh, bravo! Nicely said.

Mickey, it's pretty clear you don't understand what a synopsis is. There's a rigid form required, and it cannot be a script.

(It has to be present tense, with no dialogue, for starters.)

As Andrew notes, you don't have the rights to create your own version of an existing work, so there's not really any point in getting feedback or help with something that's illegal.

Do not pay this guy $100 to critique 15 pages. That's a ridiculously high rate, especially when you will never be able to market any version of this to recoup the money spent.

I urge you to try your hand at original work. That, we sometimes help with.

• Mickey2 months agoReport

You don't understand. I'm not gonna use this work for benefit. I just practice cause I'm beginner and I want some another person to read my writing style, my story version and say what's good here and what's bad.. I just want to show it to somebody...

• Andrew

No, because there's zero point to doing so. You do not own the rights to the character, and I very much doubt that you might somehow convince the people that do to allow you to use their material, so whether you have 15 pages or 1,500 wouldn't matter. Moreover, I'm an author, not a screenwriter. Screenplays have to follow a very rigid format, and if they don't, they get binned. Trust me on that as I have mates that work in that field and they have told me countless stories about screenplays being binned for the most trivial reasons - because the writer suggested a camera angle for the shot, etc. Lastly, if you wish to make work available for people, then you ought to post it. Only a fool would exchange e-mail addresses and personal information with strangers online. That's an extremely foolish thing to do. Perhaps I could sell another two dozen copies of my book if I were to make it available to my fellow users here, but I'd rather forgo the $500 and maintain my privacy.  

• Andrew

There are quite a few free forums for such things. I'm not about to volunteer my services and read 15 pages of fan fiction. But you might somebody willing to do that elsewhere.