Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 month ago

How to get the cursor back on my computer?

My 4 yr old son was on the computer and when I finally got it back, the cursor wouldn't show up, except on the notification bar. I have a Windows 10, Brand: Hp. It is a touchscreen computer, so it's not incredibly bad, but some things I need the cursor for. Any help?

And did you try to restart the computer?

I have a similar problem with a Lenovo touchscreen laptop. Unfortunatly when it happens, I have to open up the laptop and disconnect the battery in order to get the PC to fully shut down.

There is no magical combination of buttons I can press. You can enable or disable the cursor in Device manager.

"If you are using a laptop, you should try pressing the key combination on your laptop keyboard that can turn on/off your mouse. Usually, it is the Fn key plus F3, F5, F9 or F11 (it depends on the make of your laptop, and you may need to consult your laptop manual to find it out)."

and the best answer of all, DON'T LET A 4 YEAR OLD USE A COMPUTER