promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

I accidentally drank some bleach. What should I do? Please help?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    you drink some more

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Maybe drink a lot of water after.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    It's too late now. If you accidently drank bleach, your tongue,  esophagus and your stomach are very badly burned, and you have a VERY SERIOUS condition that requires IMMEDIATE medical attention. Drinking bleach can cause lowered blood pressure, delirium, coma, and potentially death.

    How could you "accidentally" drink bleach?  If nothing else, you can SMELL bleach, and you would have to know that it's bleach that you're about to drink.   

    • Baal
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

      Another troll question.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    It's too late now.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Nah.  Didn't happen.   If it had, you would not be on here calmly writing this story out.  You'd have caustic burns to your esophagus and be in tragic shape with both vomiting and diarrhea and lots of pain.  You would have been transported to hospital by this point.  

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    How can you ACCIDENTALLY drink bleach? You can smell it a mile away. I call troll.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    call poison control and ask them about it

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    800-222-1222 poison control

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.