Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Venus opposition Pluto natal chart and power struggles with females in my life?

I keep having powerful, manipulative females around who always pull me in some kind of love hate situations and extreme power struggles. This go for all kind of connections from family, friends, coworkers and love interest. Like every single woman wants to dominate me in some way or fight with me or hate me and love me on the same time. Is this aspect the reason? How to deL with it?

Yeah and? Everyone has some type of placement that merits your existence, it ain't going to be all lovey-dovey pardon the expression.

Stay away from people who mistreat you. 

• Janet

A lot of us have some sort of opposition aspect in our natal chart. And/or square aspects. Often more than one. In 48 years of doing astrology, I have only encountered ONE person who had NO squares or oppositions … and she was SO passive and unmotivated to help herself that her life was truly a mess.

Squares and oppositions create inner conflict. They are our difficult traits and the Opposition aspect, in particular, causes us to act in ways that trigger problems in our various relationships with other people. BUT they provide the inner unrest that gives us our drive, and leads to accomplishment and self-sufficiency. The challenge is to learn how to meet both needs in a square/opposition aspect, thus reducing the inner tension and the outer negative impacts WITHOUT reducing our drive.

Our opposition aspects indicate inner stress that we do not face (not until we have learned TO face that stress), and so we attract people who have these traits themselves. This may help us work through our own issues, or it may just make things worse for us.

And even those who do NOT have these traits … we subconsciously push at them and manipulate them until they resist us or manipulate us. Pluto can be very very subtle and hard to put your finger on …. OR Pluto can be outright pushy, dominant, manipulative … even to the point of coercion or physical violence. It depends on SO many factors (both astrological and psychological) that I cannot go into more detail than this.

THUS … when we have an opposition in our chart, and are having a consistent trouble with others … especially with MOST others … it is US causing the problems. We may not consciously recognize this process, so it is up to us to become more self-aware.

My sister has this opposition. She is very subtle about her manipulation, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth ... and in the mouths of others, too. She will want something and need someone else to help her obtain it. And somewhere in her mind, she thinks she finds a way that WE can get what we want if we help HER. So she enthusiastically puts forth this idea about how we can all be happy if we help her with this wish. You feel like a selfish jerk turning her down, yet you feel dishonestly manipulated if you go along with it. ….. This is ONE example of a subtle Venus-Pluto manipulation. Since every person is different, people with Venus opp Pluto will be manipulative in different ways.

But if YOU are finding that every single woman wants to dominate you, it is because YOU are coming across in ways that they feel emotionally threatening, that they feel they MUST stand up to you … and you are not seeing yourself as others see you, so you think they are the problem.

You cannot solve this problem with others until you resolve the problem within yourself. Our subconscious attracts others who will bring our own inner problems to the surface .. we can blame the other person(s) or we can fix ourselves.

It is not my intention to criticize or shame you. We are all imperfect, we all have blind spots, we all need to strive to become self-aware and to resolve our inner issues.  Until we do resolve our issues, we can expect to create our own problems with others.

I wish you a speedy and successful journey.

Jdnsmsnsnennenshsjs

Probably it will take time to know how to navigate these two energies 

Your are believing in only your own dreams.

How about seriously Praying to GOD and getting so much More out of life? 

• math1 month agoReport

You have gods complex that you walk around yahoo telling others to pray! Why don't you go and hide under a rock and pray by yourself

• martin

Find a good woman, one with brains and honesty, and let her dominate. Success in marriage depends on a man's respect for his wife, and her respect for him.