How do I get my boyfriend to stop talking to her?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for3 months but when we were broken up for a short amount of time he had sex with a friend of his best friend.When we got back together I asked him to block her and he did for about a week then I found out he unblocked and she was sending him nudes but he put a stop to it he is now saying he needs to be friends with her because she used to do drugs and drink and party like him all the time and he wants to stop and so has her Helpping him but I don't get that when he could come to me his gf.Anyways a few days ago me and a friend used a app to make a fake text conversation of the girl saying she wants to actually get him high and drunk again and steal him from me he thought it was real but is still dealing with her.How do I get him to stop I will never be happy in the realtionship until I get what I want.

It wasn't actually cheating cause we were broken up when it happened

Please stop saying I'm controlling I'm not literally no normal girl would be okay with this and if he was a REAL boyfriend he would do what I tell him which is to block her,delete her number,and stop talking to her and her friends.

He DID NOT want to have sex with this girl it only happened cause he was so high and drunk that he didn't know where he was and she rapped him (and yes it is possible for girls to rape guys its just not common)

We are also not having sex I want to wait till I'm married and he did too (before he was raped) but he is still willing to wait on me.

In your face y'all was wrong he blocked her and she is now being home schooled I WON

I like how you justify crap he did. keep on lying to yourself

• Orla C

You will never be happy in a relationship until you get what you want? 

Girl, you need therapy. Relationships are about compromises. 

He sent her nudes.

Why not reciprocate?

I would be accepting!

• Akari4 weeks agoReport

SHE SENT THEM TO HIM ILLITERATE COW

• SW-6

Look at what is right in front of you - don't be blinded by anything else - look at this.  He is lying to you, he has little if any respect for this, and he is that typical man who is treating you the way you let him.  He knows you will put up with his antics, lying to you, doing what he wants, etc.  Basically be a selfish XXX and you will welcome him back with open arm no matter how bad he is to you.  You asked him to block this girl.  Did he?  This mess about how he need her to deal with his drugs.  Please.  I can't tell you what to do, can only suggest and give an opinion.  The rest of the time you are with this man you will spend not trusting, always wondering why did he do x,y,z, what else is he lying about, is he still seeing her, are there more?  I always wonder why anyone who gives 100% of themselves to a relationship are happy settling for 40% from the one they are so good to.  Are there no other men out there who will show you the love and respect you deserve?  In closing -  life is short.  Not a one of us should spend this short time on earth putting up with BS, settling for less than we deserve, crying wondering and upset.  You don't get to do this over.  Make it count = you deserve better.  Good luck to you :)

Get rid of hinge playing you!

• Mini

First you say they had sex and now you say it's rape? RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT. You seem to be getting played. He is lying about the sex being consensual, he lies that they are just friends, he is being disrespectful to you. If he really cared about you then he wouldn't keep this girl around. Why is he still associating with her if she "raped him". I don't believe it. He seems like a d-bag I would dump him. 

The only person you can control is you. You can't make anyone do anything.

Guys react much better to things girls ask them to do rather than try to tell them what to do. If you aren't already having sex with him, you can forget that. You probably would be better off by trying to find yourself a new guy.

• Teal

He lied to you about blocking her and he still sees her even though she is openly pursuing him. His excuses are an insult to your intelligence, he has a very low opinion of you if he thinks you actually buy it. You already know he is cheating on you. You can waste your time playing games and letting him make a fool out of you, or you can cut to the chase and end it now on your own terms. He will make the decision for you soon.

Just dump him. His reasons aren't reasons they are just excuses!