Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationAircraft · 1 month ago

(Men) If a woman played too hard to get?

...so you gave up and moved on.

Would you still be interested if one day she came back into to your life and told you how she really felt?

Please explain why.

Assume that she didn't date anyone else during this time because she was only interested in you.

Favorite Answer

Nope, she made her decision and likely saw no one taking interest in her and decided to "settle" on the last guy who paid attention to her. Don't want someone who is playing desperate and lonely.

• 2 days ago

I would date her, but only about once per month. Keep your options open because there is a high probability she will flake again. Do not get all wrapped up in her like a stupid movie. Play it cool brah

Posting in the wrong forum. Not related to Aircraft. Question reported.

Had one try that on me decades ago. She contacted me on FACEBOOK and I blocked her in return.

Of course she was interested; she'd already burned her way through 2 husbands and was looking for a meal ticket.

--------------- NO THANKS, TOOTS -----------

Great category choice.

• Mr. P

Usually one No is enough for me. If they are not interested in talking to you then why waste my time.

If they are the type to play mind games at this stage then god help the man they marry.

I think honesty has to be there from the outset.

• Kieth

I'd just walk away, there's more women out there.

This actually happened me

I asked this woman out a few times and she refused everytime acting uninterested so i gave up and left her alone  then six weeks later i get a text from her asking why i had stopped contacting her

I told her i didnt want to keep pestering her and come off as some sort of creep and she explained to me that she was only playing hard to get and that she really liked me then proceeded to ask me to meet up for a drink

I thought about it then politely refused

If she is willing to play those sort of mind games before we even go on a date then what will she be like if we do date

I consider it as having dodged a bullet there must be something mentally wrong with people who play mind games like that

Ladies if a man asks you out on a date and you want to go then say so

If he asks you out and you dont want to go then say so ........Stop with the mind games

Playing hard to get is not cute it is not fun and it is not endearing

It is confusing and off putting

• rob2 days agoReport

Women are still operating on primitive instincts like “cavewomen”. But men do not realize this since they women are the ones dictating to us what is appropriate. They do not look at their own behavior and correct it. 

• Zirp

If I'm not involved with somebody, I would be interested yes

Assuming she isn't a smoker

I wouldn't be interested. I have no use for someone that wants to play such games in the first place. When I give up on a person I don't take it lightly. I am a very patient person that doesn't give up on something easily. That being the case, her behavior in your example would necessarily have to be extreme. People like that can't maintain any credibility in my opinion. That being the case I would not believe her profession, to begin with!