Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

What could be the reason my ex bf is doing this ?

Several times in the early morning hours I saw my ex boyfriend driving around my house. He plays loud music then drives off. He never calls or texts. I haven’t spoke to him for sometime since he said and done hurtful things. I notice he on Facebook commenting to other women I thought he wanted them so I left him alone. My friends are saying he trying to get laid with those women and don’t care about them. My friends and family also says he wants me and If he didn’t he wouldn’t go out his way to drive by my house. I just don’t understand why he just can’t be a man and tell me how he feels because it obvious he still cares. I appreciate your advice because I don’t understand  

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

Stalking isn't always out of love and is often just meant to terrorize. So stop taking this as flattery, it's not.

No he doesn't care. He's harassing you. Call the cops and complain about the noisy car radio.