Anonymous

Why don't White girls like Indian men?

Only a few Indian girls think I'm cute, but no White girls ever like me. I never see any White girls Dating Indian guys.

I'm not brainwashed by the media, I just find White girls the prettiest and most unique, and their pale skin glows beautifully like no other race 😍. It's just my opinion, everyone has different opinions. So don't hate on me please. Cuz I always get hate for liking White girls. 

And I'm not fetishizing, it's just preference. Why do people only say it's a fetish when a a guy likes White girls, but it's not a fetish when guys worship literally any other non-White girls?

Just my biggest crush is on a White girl. I never seen a woman so beautiful in my life 😍.

I care about personality too as well. Many White girls also have great personalities.

Just cuz I forgot to mention personality here once doesn't mean I don't care about personality.

you're a troll.

Princess Diana prefered Indian guys over Trump... lol... and a lot of Hollywood actresses have slept with Indian men. Lindsay Lohan, Liz Hurley. 

Well,

1 think I can say from my own xp dealing

w/all type of broad-folk is that Women love $$

& skin-color matter vry little if @ any to them!!

......................................................

Girls are more likely to fall for guys they already know.

Since Indians are a minority in Europe, it's unlikely for a white a girl to fall in love with one. It can happen, but it's rare because they're (relatively) hard to find, and it's also harder to connect with somebody of a different culture.

White girls like Indian men just fine, but Indian men will only cater to White girls to a certain point & then they want to dominate over them.

It's cultural.

I am a white girl and I personally wouldn’t date an Indian man because our cultures are just far too different.

HAHAHA!!!! 

hmmm depends on how "indian" you look really....though to be honest the only "white girl" and "indian boy" relationship i have ever seen was in a movie (Lion with dev patel) though even then patel looks more middle eastern than Indian really :P

on the other hand "white boy" and "indian girl" i have seen countless times LOL

to be honest though, really you should just be looking at personalities, i mean its fine to have a few preferences and a few no-go's, but really the focus should be the girl, not wheather she's white, brown, black, green or blue lol

Edit: awesome to hear ya in it for the personality too - just didn't look like it from the question haha...but yeah imo 100% of the time that is always what you you should be going for ideally :P

Better sticking too your own. 

Omg you need to really watch bollywood etc ... There is always white girls in every entertainment business even my sh*t local entertainment has them .... Like ugh ...

Bc maybe white girls like white guys??