promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous

Why don't White girls like Indian men?

Only a few Indian girls think I'm cute, but no White girls ever like me. I never see any White girls Dating Indian guys.

I'm not brainwashed by the media, I just find White girls the prettiest and most unique, and their pale skin glows beautifully like no other race 😍. It's just my opinion, everyone has different opinions. So don't hate on me please. Cuz I always get hate for liking White girls. 

And I'm not fetishizing, it's just preference. Why do people only say it's a fetish when a a guy likes White girls, but it's not a fetish when guys worship literally any other non-White girls?

Just my biggest crush is on a White girl. I never seen a woman so beautiful in my life 😍.

Update:

I care about personality too as well. Many White girls also have great personalities.

Just cuz I forgot to mention personality here once doesn't mean I don't care about personality.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

you're a troll.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Princess Diana prefered Indian guys over Trump... lol... and a lot of Hollywood actresses have slept with Indian men. Lindsay Lohan, Liz Hurley. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well,

1 think I can say from my own xp dealing

w/all type of broad-folk is that Women love $$

& skin-color matter vry little if @ any to them!!

• 1 month ago

Girls are more likely to fall for guys they already know.

Since Indians are a minority in Europe, it's unlikely for a white a girl to fall in love with one. It can happen, but it's rare because they're (relatively) hard to find, and it's also harder to connect with somebody of a different culture.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

White girls like Indian men just fine, but Indian men will only cater to White girls to a certain point & then they want to dominate over them.

It's cultural.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am a white girl and I personally wouldn’t date an Indian man because our cultures are just far too different.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

HAHAHA!!!! 

hmmm depends on how "indian" you look really....though to be honest the only "white girl" and "indian boy" relationship i have ever seen was in a movie (Lion with dev patel) though even then patel looks more middle eastern than Indian really :P

on the other hand "white boy" and "indian girl" i have seen countless times LOL

to be honest though, really you should just be looking at personalities, i mean its fine to have a few preferences and a few no-go's, but really the focus should be the girl, not wheather she's white, brown, black, green or blue lol

Edit: awesome to hear ya in it for the personality too - just didn't look like it from the question haha...but yeah imo 100% of the time that is always what you you should be going for ideally :P

• 1 month ago

Better sticking too your own. 

• 1 month ago

Omg you need to really watch bollywood etc ... There is always white girls in every entertainment business even my sh*t local entertainment has them .... Like ugh ...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bc maybe white girls like white guys??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.