Roy asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Is fox news a reliable source of info?

I mean the national news not local. They seem very biased but at least they are open about it?

**** no!! thats cult propaganda TV!

Under the freedom of speech, Foxs presents its opinions. Nevertheless, it is readers to make up their own minds.

• Ludwig

Not in my country.

They are open about their bias, but that doesn't mean they're completely a reliable source.  I've watched it regularly for a long, and prefer it to the other outlets, but it has fallen off some, since I've started watching about 15 years ago.  I used to be a liberal then, but Fox News was one of the few sources that got me to rethink my views.  Since, I've considered myself to be independent, and was always watchful of their repeated narratives.   

What you have is mass Leftist propaganda MSM from CNN to MSNBC and everything else inbetween... Then, as an alternative, they present you with semi, wannabe "Conservative" Fox, but they fail miserably.

Fox is also controlled & owned by crypto Leftists (Rupert Murdoch)- For the all-mighty $$$ they're using this slot to further enrich themselves because there is no competition.  

Fox only appears 'biased' but it's fake. Fox regurgitates everything CNN and other propaganda networks spew and then allows the Right to have a few minutes to defend themselves or respond to Leftist accusations.

No it's a Rupert Murdoch outlet it is biased and wants you to be too  !!   without a balance look on life that is .this man has changed Britain and it's people into enemies that developed Brexit and a divide as wide as yours, it's no coincident we are parallel the two top western nations with no goal in life at all .

• Blue Diamond
      1 month agoReport

Rupert Murdoch is not a Conservative, he's a crypto Leftist, in it for the big bucks, everyone knows that

Any commercial news source that relies on retaining a readership or audience for its revenue is going to spin its coverage to satisfy their prejudices, biases and paranoias. Fox is no different.

yep, although I prefer watching ABC

CNN pretend to be balanced.

• Jack H

No, they even went to Court to prove they were not a news service, rather they were giving an opinion on events...