promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Roy asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 month ago

Is fox news a reliable source of info?

I mean the national news not local. They seem very biased but at least they are open about it?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

**** no!! thats cult propaganda TV!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Under the freedom of speech, Foxs presents its opinions. Nevertheless, it is readers to make up their own minds.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Not in my country.

• 1 month ago

They are open about their bias, but that doesn't mean they're completely a reliable source.  I've watched it regularly for a long, and prefer it to the other outlets, but it has fallen off some, since I've started watching about 15 years ago.  I used to be a liberal then, but Fox News was one of the few sources that got me to rethink my views.  Since, I've considered myself to be independent, and was always watchful of their repeated narratives.   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

What you have is mass Leftist propaganda MSM from CNN to MSNBC and everything else inbetween... Then, as an alternative, they present you with semi, wannabe "Conservative" Fox, but they fail miserably.

Fox is also controlled & owned by crypto Leftists (Rupert Murdoch)- For the all-mighty $$$ they're using this slot to further enrich themselves because there is no competition.  

Fox only appears 'biased' but it's fake. Fox regurgitates everything CNN and other propaganda networks spew and then allows the Right to have a few minutes to defend themselves or respond to Leftist accusations.

• 1 month ago

No it's a Rupert Murdoch outlet it is biased and wants you to be too  !!   without a balance look on life that is .this man has changed Britain and it's people into enemies that developed Brexit and a divide as wide as yours, it's no coincident we are parallel the two top western nations with no goal in life at all .

• Blue Diamond
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Rupert Murdoch is not a Conservative, he's a crypto Leftist, in it for the big bucks, everyone knows that

• 1 month ago

Any commercial news source that relies on retaining a readership or audience for its revenue is going to spin its coverage to satisfy their prejudices, biases and paranoias. Fox is no different.

• 1 month ago

yep, although I prefer watching ABC

• 1 month ago

CNN pretend to be balanced.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, they even went to Court to prove they were not a news service, rather they were giving an opinion on events...

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.