Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Is this the smell of marijuana?

So I was sitting by myself in my living room at around 2:00 AM when I started smelling this weird smell. The only way I can describe it is that it is a strong and very bad smell. It lingered for approximately 30 minutes before it subsided. I was close to calling 911 because I thought it was a gas leak or something of that sort but I eventually resisted because I also went outside to see if I would still smell it and I did. To give some background, I have a neighbor that uses medicinal marijuana for their medical conditions, and I saw that their lights were still on at this time. I also remember smelling a similar smell to this a few months ago, so I am suspicious that it is marijuana. Given all this information, is this indeed the smell of marijuana? Like I said before, it smelled very bad and it was strong. 

• Edna

A  very bad smell??  A burning cigar smells stronger and more unpleasant than the smell of marijuana.

If you know your neighbor has a prescription for medical marijuana for his  medical condition, why do you care if he's smoking marijuana in his own house? The SMELL of marijuana won't hurt you.

You DO realize, don't you, that if you could smell it outdoors, you MIGHT have been smelling a gas leak?

It can also be the smell of a water pipe. It could turn our very embarrassing to you.

• ?

A strong, unpleasent smell? Could be just about anything. Although you're useless and rambling incoherently, which certainly suggests you came in contact wirh marijuana.

Wow. So this is an issue now. The law is an *** because it's making people who don't smoke smoke passively.

It’s the distinct smell of tika masala

Is it a mix of mint and skunk? Then it's marijuana