promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Was it racist for Buttigeig to think eating fried chicken would get him more black votes?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No more racist than Hillary’s hot sauce stunt.

Hilarious!

Source(s): I hate fried chicken and would not feed kfc to my dogs.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Why do people think black people eat fried chicken, everybody eat chicken, if he did for those reason not getting my vote

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No.  If he were racistly pandering to Black voters, when he was interviewed by two Black journalists on the show The Short Answer, which targets Black viewers, and they asked him what food he'd bring to a cookout, he wouldn't have answered "chips and salsa."  

Pete Buttigieg's answers are always straight forward, and unlike everyone else, he actually answers the questions he's asked instead of dodging the answer and pivoting to some stump-speech talking point.  He has also acquitted himself as fair-minded, not at all racist or sexist or bigoted.

• 1 month ago

Please name me one person who DOESN'T eat fried chicken. KFC is successful all over the world. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He "ain't no ways tired" of pandering! He even used the fact that Amy Klobuchar didn't know the name of the president of Mexico as proof that he didn't necessarily need more political experience just because he did. The guy is passing himself off as a moderate but the truth is his father was a raging communist that had a major impact on his development as a young person. Mayor Pete is a wolf in sheep's clothing!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.