Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

Sleep deprived gf attacks me?

So my gf has a very hectic schedule that leaves her feeling exhausted. One day she was running off 3 hrs of sleep, when nighttime comes around she went to bed before me them started to fall asleep until I unknowingly enter the room and turn the lights on to tell her to fix the sheet on her side of bed because it was sliding off the mattress. She blew up and start screaming at me telling me what a selfish asshole I am then pushed and kicked me. I’ve never seen that much rage in her before. I understand she’s exhausted but that doesn’t excuse her behavior, what should I do?

I hope you're trolling. Going into a room where someone is trying to sleep and turning on the lights should be a hanging offense, in my opinion. I hope she moves out and finds a place where she can sleep. 

Do not do anything until she is well rested.  In her sleep deprived mind, you deliberatedly turned on the light and pestered her.  (I think there may have a bit of that.)