Anonymous

Question for racist people?

Why do you believe you are superior just because of your race. I’m not talking about just white people being bigoted, I’m talking about other races too. You see many interpret racism as white people being entitled but it’s really not a one way path. Any race can be racist, black, white, asian, Mexican, Indian... it all comes down to if you discriminate against someone for their race- which is the actual definition of racism. I know white people were truly terrible in the past (a lot still are) but that doesn’t mean the white non-racist deserve to feel the anger of the people who were caused suffering in the past. Just like how white people can’t say the n-word. I’d like to clarify that I am technically white, but I know that everyone is equal no matter the race, religious beliefs, sexuality, gender, and such. Anyways I’m not trying to be noble or anything just wanted to know why racist people are racist, that’s all.

While I would not call myself "racist" my 

own racial biases do tend to be rooted in

reality as that is truly where Prejudice 

come from!

.............................................................

• Wilma

Why do christians believe they are superior. They are the evilest people on the planet. Their history have not done anything but kill others for not believing what they do. By the way, the KJV is about the divine right of kings and queens. It's an evil book promoting the queens right to rule over you.

If you think you are better than others... You're definitely not!