What does a male gay need to do to get a shape of a female's body? Especially in the waist and hips area!?

I hope I can get an answer from someone who really did the transformation.

• reme_1

Once you start hormones your body shape will change. WAtch some of the youtube videos about transition. Very interesting.

A "male gay" would need to wear support garments and pads in those areas, most often for drag. The testicles are pushed up into the body cavity and penis is pulled down and back and taped in place. A gaff (tight thong) is then worn to keep everything secure. Waist is controlled with girdles and/or corsets, and often duct tape is wound around to define the waist. Pads are worn to puff out the hips and ***, and pantyhose are worn over everything to help smooth the look and lessen obvious bumps and bulges.

Transwomen will eliminate much of this through hormones and careful plastic surgery and fat sculpting.

One has to wonder if you are actually transgender.

Already been asked and answered tons of times

Get off my answer, you retarded f­a­ggot. This is exactly why so many people hate f­ags.

• Cool
      1 month agoReport

I've never asked that question before and I don't know the answer yet! Sorry, but your answer doesn't help at all!