We aren't technically married?

She's been using me as a sexual tool for years, I'm her "ho", as she calls me, but her sister treats me with so much respect, and has openly tolt me, at the last Christmas party, that she would do me much better, and we could have a life together, although I'd half to move have way around the world.

I'm so confused.

• Foofa

You don't need to betray this woman with her sister just to get out of this unfulfilling relationship. Besides, unless you're a STEM PhD or you're planning to marry this sister your options for immigration to her country are probably nonexistent. Just break up and don't worry about the sister.

thats up to you if youd rather be with her sister

Aww hellfockingnaw u didnt..U no i am on Y/A saving marriages and have the nerve to come on hear and ask such..U wont her, go get her stanka$$, just so u no, shes got that Vacona Virus so good luck staying alive, u heartless bastardo!!

Source(s): My Golden Vacooch

Ask the one here to move with you. That way you can have your cake and eat it too

Why would you let her do that if you aren't getting a lot of pleasure out of it? I got a feeling you are using her as much if not more than she is using you.

• I think it’s a good thing you aren't really married. Because this girl doesn't really love you. Like you said, she is just using you as a tool for sex. That isn't love. That is taking advantage of someone for their own personal pleasure. This girl does not care about you and you should end it. Her sister sounds like a keeper, I’d get to know her instead. And after you break up with your fake wife, I think moving half way around the world would be for the best. She will probably harass you after you break up with her. You dont want to be anywhere around her after that. Moving away will give you a fresh start and a new happy life with a girl that would actually love you for you, not your body.