Why are "professionals" being PC and trying to make "being born gay" happen?

It's pure bull. I have known plenty of gays (male and female) and all of them had one thing in common, they were sexually abused/molested. Why do people keep trying to push this false narrative? 

The fact that someone is trying to tell me that I'm lying because they don't want to hear the truth is hilarious. It's true regardless of what you want to believe. 

Oh the lies in these comments LOL. 

Im bi and dont have trauma. 

• Anon

We wonder why you are obsessed with talking about gay men and abuse. Make good choices dude! 

• reme_1

How many gay people have you met? a dozen? I have been out for over 40 years and have met very few gay people who have been abused and "blame" their homosexuality on abuse. I don't know where you get your info.

Ok so how do you explain the plethora of gay people that have not been abused? 

I have known plenty of gays (male and female) and FEW of them were sexually abused/molested. I myself recognized I was gay at an early age and never experienced sexual abuse. 

The fact that someone is trying to tell me that my own PERSONAL EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE is wrong is gaslighting at its Trumpian utmost. Try peddling that nonsense at a Republican rally, you have no power here.

"I have known plenty of gays (male and female) and all of them had one thing in common, they were sexually abused/molested."

If there is anything here that's bull, that's it.

Well, in truth, the studies generally suggest that the factors are very complex and have completely failed to rule out environment (nurture)... what they have done is shown that it is not 100% nurture, but also failed over and over to make it 100% nature.

The real issue is that the LGBTQIA community associates any science that contradicts "100% nature" (or born that way) with hate speech. This places pressure both on the researcher (many colleges won't allow controversial research) and on the journal (many journals will reject controversial articles).

So it's more of a "everyone know it but we don't talk about it" type of thing. 

I can only guess that the professionals probably interviewed more people than just the ones you know personally.