Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How can people not be picking up on the sexism in what Bloomberg said?

“I’ve done a lot of reflecting on this issue over the past few days and I’ve decided that for as long as I’m running the company, we won’t offer confidentiality agreements to resolve claims of sexual harassment or misconduct going forward,” 

"Confidentiality agreements to resolve claims of sexual harassment?" Holy F*ck. 

Guy sexually harasses a female co-worker and Bloomberg tells the woman she can't talk about it or she loses her job. Liberals are actually okay with this? Again, Holy F*ck. 

we are woke    

They're also apparently ok with throwing black people "up against the wall" and frisking them for weapons even though less then .1% had weapons and most of these were things like pocket knifes and box cutters

If you voted for trump then you got nothing to complain about anon, I’ll tell you what really grinds your Republican gears, it’s the fact that Bloomberg is a richer, more successful business man than trump and that is a threat to you guys. Let the propaganda begin.

Your guy grabbed some p****, was with a pornstar while Melania was home with their infant son and you want to talk about this?

America would not elect a man who was disrespectful towards women 

"Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."  

Oh wait.