Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 1 month ago

My sister had my nephew a birthday dinner and no one came besides family. So sad. ?

My sister had my nephew who turned 7 years old a birthday dinner & no one showed up. It broke my heart. My nephew is really kind, sweet, caring, loves cars, loves people, loves outdoors, but no one showed up too his party. He has friends at our church & school and other things. I felt heartbroken watching him cry. He was so sad. I am his aunt how do you deal with things. Also he is having pool party I believe some of his friends and family members are coming to that.

I love him so much and hate to see him have to deal with rejection. Also my nephew is a little person and small for his age. 

Favorite Answer

That is so sad if this is true .... hopefully the toddler will just forget it and have a better birthday next time .

So did she actually INVITE people, like with INVITATIONS, or did she just say 'Hey, we're having a dinner for Fred, come along if you're free'? I can't believe that people who were invited and presumably responded simply didn't turn up.

There must be more to this story than you're telling us.

• Willie

Do you give out good food or the same thing every year?

• patty

no one is immune to suffering

• LP7

Whichever is the most important get together for his birthday make sure it's a good one.

• Tulip

Ok and the question