promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Cons, what does it mean when the President's former aides are all in jail?  MAGA?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, it means he'll soon follow them.  As s Republican, I have lost so much trust in President Trump,  I can no longer support him. America doesn't have kings. But we hsve a hell of an Intelligence network that should not be pushed aside.  We have too much to lose. I'll be supporting Bloombrtg or Biden. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

It means that the US criminal justice system in the US is corrupt and in the control of the deep state.

Same reason they could never catch Al Capone. It wasn't that he wasn't a gangster. Everyone knew he was but he could by the justice system and any inconvenient witnesses might have an accident and die in a hail of machine gun fire prior to any trial.

• 1 month ago

He releasing because he need them to cheat pay attention, they released around election time 🤔🤔

• 1 month ago

They all were miscarriages of justice according to Trump. One by one, he'll free them all -- for a contribution to his retirement, I mean campaign, fund.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It means theyre virtuous innocent victims that did no wrong

• Arch
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The ONLY way that can happen is for a deep-state system to be hell bent on bringing Trump down.  It's just not rational to think that ALL those people were guilty of the same kind of thing.  It means there was a targeted conspiracy to bring Trump down and the mere fact that he has survived it should tell you something about him.

• 1 month ago

Trump is kind of an idiot that hires idiots. What does that say about democrats that people would rather have Trump in office than some insane democrats who wants open borders, free everything, trans before vets, late term abortions?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.