Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I'm an overweight woman who is only attracted to men who are bodybuilders/fitness guys?

Are they into women who are 300 lbs? I always look from afar but they usually completely ignore my existence at the gym and are usually talking to other girls who are really in shape

• Ana

EDIT: QUIT BEING LOW IQ. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE. Why do you lie to yourself? Why do you live in delusion? It isn’t going to help you. 

And I’m a short fat guy who’s only into beautiful sexy in shape women. What should I do?

😂

In all seriousness, you need to get realistic standards or you’re going to die alone and sad. You either need to lose weight or you need to date guys who look in your own league. I know that sounds mean and harsh, but it’s true.

======

FOR EXAMPLE:

If somebody said “there’s a giant boulder falling from the sky right above you!! You need to move NOW or it’s going to crush you, kill you and bash your brains out!!!” ....

Would you A) get mad at the person for “offending you” by bringing up the boulder? Or would you B) be glad they gave you inconvenient but helpful information that could save your life?

I’m giving you information that can save your life. Take option B