promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why can't the stupid liberals understand that company owners will always make more money than your common employee?

For the simply fact that the employee's salary comes from the pocket of the business owner, that means the business owner needs to manage more money than what the employee is paid. It's logical. Bloomberg has basically a 1 owner company, owning 88 per cent of Bloomberg Lp. He doesn't have 1 employee, he has 20,000 employees, so the salary of 20,000 people comes from the pocket of this single man. And you still hate him for being rich?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

For the same reason stupid conservatives can't realize the gap between owners and "common" workers should'nt be so far apart. Especially since the "above common" owners are the ones that continuously drive up the cost of living much more than they raise salaries.... 

The reason all these stupid people think these stupid things is the same reason you will find my answer stupid. So when you do figure that out you will answer your own question and prove you are the smartest person around town. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • i dont think money should even exist, bring back barter system 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberals can’t understand if they were born a male that’s what they are for life no matter how delusional they are. They’re so stupid and against reality they need to go extinct to heal the world. 

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Stop assigning things that I hate. It's annoying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Make the workers the owners. Problem solved *comically dusts hands* 

• 1 month ago

Uh- no one has ever said he shouldn't. Most of us don't hate him for being rich. What you're seeing is troll posts by Russian and Sanders supporters. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.