Who should I contact? ?

Yahoo answers is well known for sarcastic and rude responses but if we could skip that, it would be great. 

I have a situation. I have a friend who lives in WV, I live in Oregon. For 3 years she's told me about various abuse within the home. My friend lives with her mother. Her mother throws things at her, drinks, makes her homeless, and my friend also has a daughter. My friend on several occasions has said how she doesnt want a daughter and wishes she could die. She's told me on more than one occasion how she's relapsed on meth. She constantly has alcohol and weed parties at the house, she brings friends over who knowingly do meth. She's told me that her boyfriend wants to get custody of his daughter but if he does he will most likely get his daughter put in state custody because he and his baby mama does drugs. She's told me that he has visibly gotten high in the household which made her want to relapse. I want custody of her daughter. But I am unaware of where to go to start the process. She's had CPS called on her 3 times and still nothing changed. She's even told me the last time she had CPS visits that they were going to take her daughter away because she had just done meth the day previously (but cps ended up doing nothing) 

I ultimately just want what's best for her daughter. And I feel like living with me would be the best option for her. Since Amethysts extended family has blatantly told her they dont want to adopt her daughter if she got taken away. 

• Foofa

If any of this is true the daughter would probably be better off in a foster home for a while until your friend gets her act together. In fact if you know her address you should call her local police department and ask them to do a wellness check. This person isn't thinking clearly, is using meth and shouldn't be responsible for a child right now. If this friend is an adult she should be working and moving out of her mother's home. If she's a minor CPS should also be taking her out of the home. You're spending energy of trying to help this individual do things she shouldn't be doing. Foster care exists for situations like this one so a child can be safe while its parent(s) improve their situation enough to regain custody. Help her by doing what she's apparently too weak to do.

you could try talking to the police about it

Since you live out state it will not happen, you are not family and they will not take the child out of state unless you are family and even then they rarely do.  The state will (hopefully) take the kid and she will be put into foster care.  At that point you can try to adopt, but different states have rules about adoptions in the foster care system.

If I was you I wouldnt believe anything she says.

• KParis2 months agoReport

Why would I not when I've seen it with my own eyes 

When people have life issues, they need to take care of things themselves, and figure it out. This so-called friend of yours was worrying you half to death and telling you all sorts of things which could be total lies! How do you know, you're not there with her.

As far as I'm concerned, she's really selfish for going on and on and distressing other people when their hands are tired and they can do nothing.

If you think the situation might be bad, then you have the option to call the chldren's protective services in her city/area. This friend of yours isn't wrapped too tight and she might not even have a daughter.

Maybe focus on your own life, and get this person out of your life. It's not helpful to your mental health at all. Ask yourself WHY you're putting yourself through this stuff.

• KParis2 months agoReport

When I say she's called me daddy, I mean the daughter. My friend I've video chatted while she's had parties.