So why shouldn't I be Drinking Powerade or gatorade?

Ok..

Why should I not drink gatorade or powerade instead of soda ?

Gatorade, Powerade and vitamin water are flavored electrolyte drinks.

Electrolytes are the purpose of drinking.

And why shouldn't I drink fruit smoothies and iced tea, and fruit juice ?

I have cut the number of trips to the hospital that I take by ambulance, for cramps..

Down to about 1 for a whole year..

As compared to about 4 a year, drinking soda...

From 4 or 7... Down to only 1, on average.

Soda..

4 or 7 trips to the emergency room a year.

just for soda.

I probably will never be totally cramp free because of how I'm built..

But why shouldn't I help myself ?

I have no idea why you don't help yourself.  Stupidity?  Ignorance?  Bad temper?

Well, Daniel/Patrick/Andrew, we can discuss this when I call  you.  “The trial is taking place, as a consequence to an altercation that took place at McDonald's, against a McDonald's employee, who walked up to a 7 year old child, and asked him... "What the f)uck are you looking at. I made my stand and I'm not going to f)ucking change it. 

And if you have a problem with my stand..Call me up...try it.It's 479 445 4995"

Gatorade actually has a lot of sugar and salt as well as those electrolytes. Fruit smoothies have a lot of calories and should be more of a meal replacement than a drink. Ice tea is fine as long as you dont put sugar in it. Fruit juice is just sugar water. It's fine every once in a while. But not more than once a day

Actually, you shouldn’t be drinking any of them. Water is your best beverage for health.

If you're an adult responsible for your own diet then drink what you want.

The purpose of drinking is to hydrate yourself, not get electrolytes. If you are obese, which it sounds like you are, I would stray from any drinks with added sugar. Iced tea typically contains added sugar. Vitamin water and fruit juice are the healthy options you mentioned. Also, water and milk (including almond and soy) are healthy options.