I need a excuse to not go to the fair with my friends, what will it be?

" I am going to get LAID and not at the fair".

Coronavirus . . .

• Lisa M

Just say 'I'm not really up for it but thanks for asking'. You don't have to lie about why you aren't going.

• Carmen

How about just letting your No mean No and leave any other excuses along it’s a choice not a obligation little excuses turn into bigger excuses then bigger unnecessary lies honesty is the best policy. 

• Raja

Say that you are keen in going but due to a health issue you are unable to join. No explanation is required because it is a personal problem.

• Lisa M
      1 month agoReport

But it's a lie and they'll find out. She should just say she doesn't feel like going. That's reason enough.

• Alan H

WHY ado you need an excuse?   Just say you do not want to go 

You don't need an excuse just tell them not this time maybe next year. 

"I wish i could go but i can't go this time"

Other than saying that you owe NO ONE further explanation.

None of us owe anyone an explanation about our personal decisions

I just tell mofo's the truth, "look ya'll, I'm sittin this one out....have fun for me though!" When they ask why? "I'm tired ya'll and I need to stay in and decompress." Now, if u plan to be out and they might see you, if they do run into you, u say "I got me second wind and you guys had already left, so I just came out. How was the fair?" At the age Im at, I have no time for shenanigans and lies. Sh#t either is or is not, period. If I dont want to go, I tell folks. Now, one thing I have gotten in the habit of doing is not committing to going anywhere because I dont know how Im gonna feel on said plan date until that date. So, when invited places I immediately say "oooohhh, Im not sure on that date, can I let you know day of?" Then on day of when I do commit I say, "I can only stay a little bit(various versions I say are I can only stay 30 minutes, an hour), but I wanted to show my support of course(I say this for parties, functions, fundraisers). And for dinner and movies, I know that will take longer, so I just dont commit until day of, but with parties and the like, people think Im supposed to stay for 3-6 hours and I get overstimulated and cant take it. Plus I prefer to do what I want to do in my free time and not commit such a huge chunk to what someone else wants me to do.

You’re grounded?

You’re broke?

You’re sick?