16 gay and need help pls?

Ok so this is about a couple guy that I need you guys opinions on anyway here’s the first one 

1st guy so this is a straight guy I texted at first I posed as a girl and got him to come to my house he goes to a highschool by me anyway when he came I said I was really a guy and asked if I could still give him oral he said I guess and i did he even came back a couple min after we were done and I did it again anyway I was only able to meet with him 3 or 4 more times only by promising him he could meet with the girl I was posing as last we met he said he wouldn’t meet me anymore until he met the girl he said I gave good oral but wasn’t gay and would meet with me again if he met with the girl first how can I meet with the guy again need advice

2nd guy last year a guy messaged me he goes to my school and up until August we would trade nudes he wasn’t playing btw because he had is face in the nudes and we face time anyway he would also come up with a reason or change his mind wen it came to meeting he would block me and only unblock if wen he wanted nudes and would say he wasn’t gay even tho from the stuff he said and sent said otherwise and he would see me in school and never say anything It would go and and off like that we see each other and school everyday I still follow him and instagram but we haven’t talked since September need advice for him 

There another guy but don’t have enough space so I’ll make another post for him

Favorite Answer

1st guy sounds like manipulation, umm I don’t think it would be wise to keep on stringing him along like this. 

2nd guy definitely has some latent homosexual feelings, maybe he’s scared about it and that’s why he’s being a flake, or he is just using you for nudes.

• reme_1

OMG! You sre asking for SO MUCH trouble. THE guy who you fooled by posting s a girl is going to ge tired of this and he will screw up your life on social media. And the second one who demends nude pic will end up posting your nude pics on the internet to ruin your life.

These pic will be on the internet forever. Do you undersand what you are doing????!!!!!