promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 3 months ago

Are Turks, Kurds and "Jews" more related genetically than the Iraqis and Jews. and that "Semitic" is a "misnomer" really?

why so? (btw, that is what i read online. it said that they are all related more so than the other "Semitic" people like the Arabs and Iraqis, etc) that the "Khazars" are their genetic link?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

"Jews", Kurds, and Turks are related to the Khazars and are NOT Semitic in anyway... The real Semitic people are Arabs.

• ...Show all comments
    • military supporter
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

YES, there is no such country. The alleged "palestinians" are criminals who were thrown out of other Arab countries. NO ONE WANTS THEM

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

There is NO Jewish "race".  The term "Semitic" refers to a group of LANGUAGES.  The term "anti-Semitism" was coined in the 19th century by Wilhelm Marr, a German writer, and it is actually a misnomer.

I have seen all kinds of Jews of different races, colors, and physical appearances.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

not at all in my opinion

• 3 months ago

Actually, ethnic Jews and ethnic Arabs are Semites

• Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

but arabs and Jews look too different. I think Kurds and Turkish people resemble "Jews" or "Israelis" more so

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Petri, you should really see a therapist about this obsession of yours with Jewish people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.