Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

If a Scorpio man claims he doesn't want me, why is he watching me and mirroring my behavior?

Told him i wanted a relationship, he didn't want that because he wants to have "fun". I made it VERY clear I'm not an option while he's playing the field and I've moved on. However he still watches me all day everyday and even mirrors my behavior. The things I like, he likes them too! It's like he wants me to notice that he's doing this. I still have feelings for him but I don't like games or being strung along.

Why does the Scorpio man act like this?

• Janet

Turn this around and look at it from the OTHER direction.

If he really DID like you, would he leave you by yourself so that other guys could come along and steal your heart.

No man says "I don't want you" unless they really do NOT want you.

As to why he is watching and mirroring your behavior ... that really doesn't matter. I cannot read his mind and neither can you .. and if you ask him he will probably lie.

And if YOU are asking this question and wondering what he is up to, this is NOT what "moving on" is about. If you had moved out you wouldn't be thinking about him or questioning his behavior.

As for him being a Scorpio that is only his SUN sign . and all Sun represents is how we relate to ourselves. Sun is only 2% of the entire astrological influence on a person, but Sun signs are easy to find .. so they are a commercial gimmick to make money off people who don't know better.

If you want to use astrology, use REAL astrology. Start with the natal chart for the moment/place of birth for THAT person and learn how to interpret the 40 to 50 items in that natal chart. Sun signs tell you NOTHING of significance.

What does his astrological sign have to do with any of this? I know, nothing.

Maybe he likes you and was honest when he told you he's non-committal. At least he was honest.

I have been seeing a guy for quite a long time who is non-committal. Oh well, that works for me, because i'm the same way.

You label him as a “Scorpio man”, a categorization, and you expect anything better? Lol how big are your títs? I need a good category to stick you in.