promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
John asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why do all the white countries keep letting in the rest of the world?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Good intentions and stupidity? I mean people naturally want to help and this is admirable. Furthermore most citizens of white nations are accustomed to being in white western nations and seem to be somewhat oblivious to the fact that the people they are importing have their own cultures and ideas that in many ways conflict with their own. Then consider WHO is allowing this immigration? The virtue signaling politician? The politicians who live in their upscale neighborhoods and will never have to deal with the repercussions of their policies? I think western nations are becoming more unwelcoming I just hope that we wake up before all of western culture is lost.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Maybe because their ancestors were immigrants to most of these countries and they think since they got a chance why ban others from the same.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cheap labor, and the isolation caused by balkanism makes marketing more effective. It's much easier to control individuals than groups and a unified people is dangerous to those in charge.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They want your grandkids to be mixed 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Go to the beginning and ask, why did they let whites leave Iraq? Isn’t that where humans began?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 They love their pets? And get tired of looking at the same things.

🥴 Hence the reason they taught us white ways. And I have no qualms. 😌 But don't look at me funny when I say I'm an American.

• Servus
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It already happened in South Africa. They thought they could treat everyone as equals, and the Black Africans killed them, raped them, and stole from them at an alarming rate. So instead of taking care of the situation and deporting these people they gave them their own land and segregated the population. Now South Africa is ran by the ANC which supports land grabs from white people.

• Strega
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All the white countries!! Woot yeah!!! They "letting" people!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Liberal love mutts.

• Kevin
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I didn't know a country was a color

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.