promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I can’t get over my jealousy?

Ok I’m 34 dating a 55 year old guy. He’s got a female friend who’s a bit older than me. Anyway he likes all her posts on Instagram, invites her to events and even buys her expensive gifts. He’s generous in general but I can’t help but think he likes her but he’s not with her as she doesn’t like him romantically. Anytime I ask he says he feels nothing, but I can’t help but think he’d drop me the minute she said she wanted him. What should I do? I dare not say anything negative about her either to him as he jumps to her defence.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

"buys her expensive gifts" that would be a deal breaker for me. He wants her, either sexually or relationship wise. You have expressed your discomfort about this and he keeps doing it? He's not so serious about you or he would do ANYTHING to make you happy.

Stop wasting your time here and meet someone your age. He's a damn grandpa ffs.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Eva
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He's too old for you anyway, unless you want to be pushing his wheelchair when you're 50.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

hes stringing him along for what she can get from him...hes hoping she'll give in soon.why not just have a 3some

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're young enough to be his daughter.  He's using you for sex, but he's romantically interested in someone more mature.  Find someone your own age.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.