promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If bernie wins the nomination, everyone even liberals, who make over 100k a year will vote for Trump hands down?

Bernie is alienating even long-time democrats like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos. Bill Gates just said that if Bernie wins the nomination he would switch support for Donald Trump.

Bernie Sanders is proposing giving 20 per cent of companies to the hands of the workers. Do you think any company will agree with such madness? Bernie is proposing taxing billionaires at 97 per cent, plus a 3 percent "wealth tax". Do you think this will not cause a capital flight of a massive scale? Do you know whats gonna happen? The whole corporate america united will side with Donald Trump and bernie will lose the election. That will be the result

8 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only an idiot would vote for Chump.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I would polish your crystal ball. No one thought Trump would get the nom, and he did. We aren't good at predicting the future.

• 2 months ago

Most of America doesn’t make $100k per year, and corporations don’t get to vote. 

And besides, you’re lying about his proposals. They’re here, if you’d like to find something to argue with that he actually said: https://berniesanders.com/issues/

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't care about your description, didn't read it, already know you are either lying or purposefully misleading on some b*lls*it.

The answer is no.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What percentage of the American Population makes over $100K per year?

I doubt that will make any significant difference.

People will vote for President Trump because They are doing So Much better under his leadership.

• 2 months ago

You are wrong. While some Democrats will refuse to vote for Bernie, most will continue to support Democrats in House races. Trump will remain a lame duck.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

No, even Democrats, the ones who can think rationally, know all those charges against President Trump were bogus, interfered with progress, and were Politically motivated. They will not reward that corruption.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bernie needs to bring the JDL with him to the convention, otherwise he's gonna get screwed again.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I see....you want to remain a slave to the corporate establishment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.