promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does America have a jealousy problem? Why do people care how much money bloomberg has as opposed to his proposals?

America has an extreme problem of envy and jealousness. I for once don't mind how much money bloomberg has, like it's HIS money, I wouldn't like to be scolded by others for making a decent income, I don't understand why the people at the bottom are so damn hateful. I support social policies such as free healthcare and free college, what I don't support is demonizing a hard-working man for having alot of money, like everyone in America is allowed to be rich, that shouldnt even be an issue

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It's more that people who amas huge amounts of wealth tend to be less compassionate (they've studied it), and often have had to do morally questionable things to get it. Exploiting workers and tax loopholes, etc. It's not the money itself, it's what they money points to.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Liberals don't hate the rich. We hate policies that favors the rich while forsaking the poor.

• 1 month ago

only the democrats. bloomberg wants to buy votes as well and has.

• 1 month ago

Sort of. It's interesting because even though you seem to espouse democratic policies you might be more conservative than you realize if you give it a chance. On the left, they demonize the rich. This goes back to the communist idea that people got rich by profiting off the poor and use their wealth for corrupt purposes (such as piling money into a political campaign to "buy" an election). By extention, the lefts best defense is paint Bloomberg a just some elite fat cat totally out of touch with the common man needs. To unite the masses they need to create an enemy to rally against. The rich and successful are an easy target for the struggling middle class.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Ok. Its not a problem with me that Bloomberg has more money than I it is a problem that Bloomberg clearly communicates that he thinks because he is rich that the office belongs to him ...IF HE Wants it and is willing to use His massive fortune to prove to the US voters that he can have it. 

Have a nice day.        TRUMP 2020

• 1 month ago

Bloomberg spent millions helping Democrats get elected to Congress recently. He didn't deserve to be treated that way. And if Warren is against big money, why is she now taking all that PAC money she can get? "The others are doing it" is not a good excuse.

• Philip H
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Bloomberg is doing a leveraged buyout of the DNC.

• 1 month ago

No. What we don’t want is him turning into another trump. How much of the taxpayer’s money has trump wasted while pocketing his own money. Every weekend he has to fly to Florida to play in his golf resort. He’s not paying for it. Taxpayers are. 

• 1 month ago

What proposals? I watched those "debates" and so far he has nothing but crap to offer beyond buying votes with your money just like the rest of that bunch of losers.

Bloomberg doesn't even have the courage to confront all the capable and productive Americans he keeps insulting.

• 1 month ago

Some people see wealth as a finite pot of money that never gets bigger. So if one person has a lot of money they are taking away from others. 

If that were true the economy would never grow and would still be the same size as it was in 1776.

It's just jealousy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are talking about liberals exclusively. Don't confuse them with Americans.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.