Why can't people who talk about white privilege define it when asked?

They failed to do it in the link and they failed to do it here.

Here's one of my favorites: Chelsea Clinton got out of college and got a job at NBC that paid $900,000 per year. Her mom flies around the country speaking out about white privilege.

Are you familiar with the concept of "reasoning by allegory? 

Jacobellis v. Ohio (1964), was a USSC case involving whether Ohio could, consistent with the First Amendment, ban the showing of the Louis Malle film The Lovers (Les Amants), which the state had deemed obscene.The Ohio Supreme Court had ruled that the film was obscene and Jacobellis, the theater owner, was guilty as charged by the county. The USSC overturned this ruling, that the film was obscene, finding that the film was not obscene and so was constitutionally protected. Much of the USSC case was argued in terms of how to define obscenity. Justice Potter Stewart believed definition wasn't critically relevant, famously asserting ""I shall not today attempt further to define the kinds of material I understand to be embraced within that shorthand description; and perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing so. But I know it when I see it, and the motion picture involved in this case is not that."

It's "You've got more than me and even though you work hard to earn what you have the only reason I can see for it is your skin color. Therefore you should give me what you have because I don't want to have to work for it."

advantages for a white person on the basis of their race in a society characterized by racial inequality and injustice

• Yeah that's too vague. Please be more specific.

• JetDoc

Because it doesn't really exist. It's a figment of a disturbed liberal mind.