Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do white people face racism in America?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sometimes ..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Absolutely and when you think about it, isn't it a little racist to ask a question like that? I mean are you trying to imply that white people just have it easy by virtue of being white or that other races are just incapable of being racist? Of course all that is just silly. Your just human and that is your perception of the world. I believe ALL people are intrinsically biased. Everyone has preferences and perceptions that do not start or end with race. I'm biased towards red cars and metal music, doesn't mean I'm a bad person. If anything we need to have more conversations like this. Maybe then we could reconcile our differences work past them.

• 1 month ago

Yes. All affirmative action and other diversity based admissions, hiring, promotion programs are inherently racist. For example, if a Black person gets admitted to Harvard with test scores,GPA etc lower than a White person the White person is a victim of racism.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes. White people are being systematically white out, using immigration, race mixing, and sexual degeneracy. This is because there is currently a genocide, and our existence is in threat.

The group responsible for this are the Uruguayans, who are doing the wiping out of white people, and framing the Jews for the conspiracy because they want people to be angry against the wrong group of people. Please, go on 4chan and spread this truth that the Globalist Uruguayans are trying to hide

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

More than any other group. Not only are white people blamed for every ill, we're expected to hate ourselves as well.

According to the racists of color we could probably fill in for Satan on his days off.

• 1 month ago

Every time we look in the mirror...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.