Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Do you guys understand?

Hey guys respect females. Treat them good. Don't take advantage of them. Say nice things to them. I'm tired so many guys disrespecting females. It's time to stop

I'm a true man. I respect females. I treat them with respect

1. Idk if your a man or a woman but in the dating world men usually don't respect women because they fall into the successful and the unsuccessful dating men clubs. So the successful guy who doesn't respect women won't listen to this because they get what they want every time and have zero reason to change. And the unsuccessful dating guy won't listen to you because they are angry at all women because they can't date.

2. If you want to change this you have to address both issues. Which root of their problems are Women preference and men lack of fortitude. Women who allow men to disrespect them and then date them allow the successful guy to keep rolling the way they are. If they are winning why change. And the unsuccessful guys need to learn how build the strength to keep getting up when they get rejected. Because when they give up on dating they become toxic and in many ways can become incel.

i always respect woman, thank you for your feedback whats your name

What would a guy have to say to a female that would be disrespectful? Would you like to have sex with me be disrespectful, if he asked you nicely? 

Stop spreading your legs all the time so you get recpect

• Erin2 months agoReport

gentle reminder that we aren’t in the 19th century anymore and don’t slut shame women