promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Will god forgive me for being liberal?

I used to be a liberal until I realized I was sinning. Will god accept me in heaven once I die? Is it too late for me now? I decided to be a good person and turn republican, but I’m scared it won’t be enough.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Democrat or Republican or Peace and Freedom or Independent, we can all obey God, keep his commandments, and do good to other people. It doesn't seem likely that Democrats as a whole will do that, however.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Hogie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You cannot make yourself over into someone who does not sin. You cannot achieve this perfection based on your own efforts. As it is written, God justifies the ungodly. This is done through faith, and not behaviour modification by you.

• 1 month ago

No he won’t, being a liberal is unforgivable 

• 1 month ago

He'll forgive you for trolling. But for your own self you must REPENT.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You should have just changed your interpretation of God to suit your politics. That's what most Christians do.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Obvious troll is obvious. 

• 1 month ago

Once again we see someone who has politics and religion all confused. When the GOP started pretending it was a religion it lost all credibility with intelligent people.

• 1 month ago

Do you think Jesus was conservative? Think about it.Since liberal can be synonymous with generous, this fits Jesus perfectly. When it comes to giving, nobody out gives Jesus. He was liberal in his love. He was liberal with his life. He called his disciples to live outrageously liberal lives. He challenged a rich young ruler to sell all and give it to the poor. Jesus is generosity.

• That's hilafrious.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not if he is really omniscient. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.