promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why do alpha males usually only marry alpha women, and beta males usually marry beta women?

You rarely ever see men who are in the top of society ever getting married. Pro athletes, actors, music stars, etc. And if these people do get married, it's always to an equally alpha female who is of equal status or power or beauty

6 Answers

Relevance
  • patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would presume an alpha male would marry a submissive/plassive person who did what they were told

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because people like to be with others who understand their daily struggles. A cocktail server or barista isn't going to know what it's like to be a pro athlete or famous movie star. People tend to cleave to those with similar lifestyles and interests.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Actually, I have seen actors and music stars with some pretty ordinary looking partners. 

• 1 month ago

This is kind of bs...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Beta males don't get married.

• NONAME
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

because they are boring...I mean they are opposites..would you marry someone you had nothing in common with and found to be a very boring person because the world they live in is different from the world you live in...

Its like everyone always imagines that if they married a chef they would have the best home cooked meals...but the chef comes home after cooking all day and is too tired to cook another meal so you end up eating frozen dinners every night...not the glamourous life you thought it was going to be now is it?  same rules apply

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.