Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Frenulum Breve?

I’m 20 and i still have this condition. Nothing to do with the foreskin. It’s just the frenulum that stops me from pulling my foreskin further past the head. I can pull it back only as far as the head’s ring. After that, it either stays there or comes loose and covers the head back again. 

im so blessed to be circumcised

• Roddy

Frenulum Breve will only be cured by surgery as the frenulum is not amenable to any form of stretching exercise. This is because it is already slightly elastic so as to be able to exert traction on the foreskin to return to covering the glans as an erection subsides.

You can have the frenulum alone removed with a frenulectomy. However this heals slowly nad is at risk of infectio since the foreskin continues to provide a moist area over the wound and traps both smegma and stale urine, neither of which one would want on a wound anywhere else on the body.

The ideal is to get a full circumcision that also provides many other proven health and sexual benefits.