Cant Gain Weight?

I am 19 years old, 6ft, 125lbs. I stopped going to the gym because i was losing weight. I drink about 1300 calories just in shakes a day. Along with normal breakfast lunch and dinner. Ill sit and watch youtube and down 4 cans of pringles in one sitting. I havent gained a pound. Wtf

See a doctor.  You could have a metabolic disorder or a thyroid problem.  It could also just be a really high metabolism.  My husband was clinically hyperactive and had a fast metabolism when he was younger.  He could eat three Whoppers and fries and not exercise and still barely made it to 100 pounds.  His metabolism did slow with age.  He's now 49 and overweight and working on learning to eat less and exercise more to lose the weight.

• .

That's a question for your doctor, although eating 4 cans of Pringles is really unhealthy (NOT the right way to try to gain weight) considering the amount of sodium and fat per can. Clearly you've got a super fast metabolism...or a tape worm (probably not the tape worm). 

It may be you are hosting a hungry tapeworm.

• jimbobenja1 month agoReport

Its been this way my entire life, so i dont think so