Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How do you think America will be once millenials are completely in charge?

I KNOW that it will be a horrible overly sensitive mess. As a millennial, millennials and gen z has ruined society. Is anyone ready for this unfortunate takeover? 

@Random, this new generation has literally ruined society and I doubt in the same way as older generations. American culture is seriously becoming degenerate trash

A place where they'll still blame Boomers and Gen-Xers for their lack of coping skills.

I think you will find that a large majority of them will start to recognize the truth as they grow older. I have more hope for them than you seem to. It was Shakespeare that wrote:

Paris and Troilus you have both said well;

And in the cause and question now in hand 

Have glozed, but superficially; not much

Unlike the young men whom Aristotle thought

Unfit to hear moral philosophy.

As you can see the same view has been shared for some time. The fact that we have made it this far in the face of that is my reason for hope.

Society's been pretty bad for a long time, but it really went toward the degenerate trash in the 60's with the boomers.                                        " It is not the young people that degenerate; they are not spoiled till those of mature age are already sunk into corruption. " ~Charles de Montesquieu

"How do you think America will be once millenials are completely in charge?"

Millennial's have show themselves to be willing to give away our thousand years struggle for basic freedoms (freedom speech for one), only to protect their fragile feelings by the authority of the state.

What they don't understand however, is after this occurs, then there will be a race to the bottom as to who is offended by what, where the state will step in to remedy everything.  And before you know it, women will be instructed, by penalty of law, on how dress again because someone, somewhere will  have their feelings hurt by women showing off too much skin. 

Tell me how that is NOT going to happen??  And this is just ONE example.  And in this future, how will they ever get back the freedoms we gave away?

.

• Random

Every older generation has fear mongered about the younger generations since the beginning of civilization and yet the world keeps turning.

Hopefully I will be gone before then. If not, then God grant me the grace to endure.

First it was trump and the baby boomers now it's this...stfu