promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 months ago

Can't see my past Answers = Anyone Else?

I can look at my past questions, Network, everyone else"s questions and answers, but not my past questions for the past 2 days, I just get the "Ooops" message.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • This has been a glitch that has happened to everyone.  Mine is okay now but in the past, I could not see them either.  Just have to wait it out.  They will should again in the next day or two and then may disappear again for a day. If have to wait until they fix it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

This has been going on for most of us since September with the last format that we periodically can't see the list of questions we answered in our YA activity profiles for several days. It does come back. It seems to be sporadic. You are not alone. My YA activity is private, or it should be. All you should be able to see is the header and the statement that my activity is private.

Yes, I CAN see the list of questions I have answered in my YA,activity profile. No new best answers this week, but that has happened before. 

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

That is a Bug that is Happening to a lot of people Until Yahoo Fixes the Problem you wont be able to Access your Answered Questions List from your Answers Profile

Lv 7
    3 months ago

Ongoing glitch. We don't know how long it will last. Some times when you check your My Answers you may be able to see them, other times you won't (I just checked mine and can see them, later that may change). That question has been asked/answered MANY times in the past weeks (always peruse the questions in the YA subcategory if you're having an issue or use the search feature at the upper part of the page, to see if your question has already been asked and answered). 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

It's a common glitch that has been going on for months.  There is nothing you can do other than searching a question before asking it.   Why is it that the only questions you have visible are always about glitches and you never seem to actually read the questions posted in this section to see if they have been asked before?

• 3 months ago

I’m having the same trouble.  I understand YAHOO is making changes.

• Name Withheld
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

"Yahoo is making changes":  never good news, is it?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.