Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Question about your dog?

Dogs investigate noises so if your dog was off the lead he/she investigated a noise and the noise was someone being beaten to a pulp causing very loud screams and crys would your dog do anything or just stand there and watch? What breed is your dog?

Favorite Answer

You forgot to add the usual => ripped, popped out of the scrotum and/or crushed testicles...(part) of the story.  (ROTFLMAO!)

My male rottweiler would investigate the noise and then just stand there and watch 

• y

No idea what my dog would do, he has never witnessed violence of any sort. My guess would be, just as when he the kids down the street scream or the critters in the woods scream. He would get all excited, then run around in circles not knowing what he should do. Then I would have to engage with him and redirect that energy.

Aren't you the the same guy who asked about a police  getting beaten up after his dog was told to stay?

• Jojo

MY Very Inquisitive GSD would certainly investigate the situation, Tom. Where have you been? On holiday or is it half term in your part of the world. Still obsessed with the same old subject I notice. Never mind though, one day you WILL grow up. 😑😑😑😑😑

My dog would probably bark like crazy. I'm not sure if he would try and chase away the attacker but for sure, he would alert me to decide.

Same troll, same subject, different day Eh Tom?

Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaah