promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can i immigrate to canada From afghanistan? ?

I am Afghan ,can I immigrate to canada as a permanent resident , because i have heard that there is a pretty good chance for people like me ,since i am already immigrant ,Would they accept me or is it just a fake news ,,i badly want to go  there so i can live my life there and do work and earn , and how much will i have to spend by getting all these things like Passport /Visa/ etcs .

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lisa A
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Canada takes anyone who qualifies. How will you qualify?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

What are your qualifications for immigration to Canada? What degrees do you hold in which field from which universities where? What post-master's (preferably doctorate) degree experience do you have doing what, exactly, how well and how long for whom where? Is this occupation listed on Canada's shortage list? IF listed, you will have to find an open position with an AUTHORIZED employer holding govt permission to consider foreign applicants, apply & compete with hundreds of other applicants from around the world. But if you are the one hired, the employer will either apply for your temporary employment visa, or support your application for PR.

So many people are trying to immigrate to Canada, Australia, US, European countries, etc, that it is not unusual to have a thousand or more applicants for any job which might offer prospects of a temporary employment visa or immigration (legal permanent residency status). So what are your qualifications?

• 2 months ago

You can move there if and when you first successfully apply for a work visa.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This website has a click through that'll let you know if you have enough points to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker - https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citi...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago
  • 2 months ago

Yes, IF you have a skill that is in high demand in Canada.  Otherwise, you are one of the literally millions who apply every year.  Canada only accepts 300,000, mostly in the family reunification category, so, it is very competitive.  You need high skills - more than half of Canadians have a university degree, so, the competition here is tough.

• a2yar
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not likely. Why would canada want you?

Your chances are better if you have an expert skill in demand..an engineer, a professor or doctor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.