i have the unlimited prepaid plan with straight talk. does that really have unlimited data?

I’ve used straight talk 55 unlimited plan and also realize that it slows down every so often but sometimes when you have too many tabs open you can experience slow loading periods but I still use the plan and know everything is working just fine I have high speed until the end of the cycle expect for the last few days lol

I've researched what does unlimited data really is. It basically works like this. You get 20 gigs of data at full 4G speed. When it runs out they give you whatever happens to be left in the bandwidth for the rest of the month. I have seen times when it runs at full speed. However when it's busy it can slow down to half a Meg. So if you're dependent on having a high-speed connection all the time that unlimited plan well it's unlimited at whatever happens to be available. Sometimes what's available is plenty of bandwidth sometimes it's so busy you can barely use it.

• Olive

I have used it for a few years now. Yes it is unlimited data. Tho depending on the phone plan you get some have a high speed data cut off, which you reach a certain amount of data the Internet slows down. But on 55 dollar plans there's high speed with no high speed cut off which is best way 

• P

For most practical purposes it is unlimited for most people.  However they limit hot spot usage (connecting your tablet or laptop) to 10gb, and they force any video streaming to non-hd quality.  Most people probably won't be able to see the video quality hit on a cheap phone.  Otherwise if you somehow manage to use over 60gb a month they may cancel you, but that would be very difficult to do.

• Bill

Read the fine print on the website. They poor uo ub .ca ths dBm ghk ha th thanks Samsung prob sb ml or orth probably oh **** it