If you had $10,000 how would you invest it so you can make a profit in a month? ?

Continue making profits?

If the profit must be guaranteed, and there is no sweat equity contribution, then a bank account, which would earn maybe $10-20 after a month, if chosen carefully.

Higher returns over that time horizon involve risk, the ultimate risk being something like gambling - but it on red and possibly double the money in seconds (or lose it all).

The third possibility is to use the money to enable earning more money.  An example would be if a job is offered to you, but requires that you have a truck to haul things around.  You might buy a used truck, do the job, get paid, then optionally sell the truck at the end of the gig.

With a longer time horizon, I'd simply put the money into an index fund, like Vanguard Index 500.  Over the long run, that's done pretty well for me.  Over the short term, especially with the market at historic highs, never mind the recent $1000 drop in the Dow, I think we're in for a correction.

You could simply put it into the stock market. Buy 1 or more stocks that you really like or invest it into an index fund. 

Another option is to use it as a downpayment on a cheap house. Might be difficult to get into much for 10k but with a sizable mortgage it would be work able.

A month is way too short for an investment. If you want to talk about periods of a month without risking any losses you need deposit accounts, which are not investments.

Invest in the Adani mine there pro life for animals they look after animals and haves stopped  breaking laws .i am not vishnu or your god i love the cricket too .i am no sacred cow  but a freind of mother teresa its time indian loves the world and expands into the world

Either an S&P low cost index fund or pick 5 stocks in 5 different areas 2K each.

Can you say "unrealistic" ? Sure you can.

Since, in this scenario, I have to make a profit in one month and continue making profits, I would invest in a money market or CD.  My profit will be minimal because the risk I'm willing to take is minimal.  If I want a higher reward, I will have to be willing to accept higher risk, which means investing in things that might give me a higher profit, but might also not give me a profit at all.  

What do you mean by profit?  Do you want money to live on or are you looking to grow your investment?   

Even at the highest returns, you'd be looking at like 1% a month...or $100 bucks...find those kind of returns and I'll sink some money into that investment too....