promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why is the left always to terribly unhappy?

From BLM to The Women s march (Pro Lifers excluded) to "Global Warming" hysteria to Trump to Kavanaugh to Russia Russia Gate to Ukraine Gate to defending illegals to trigger warnings to micro-agressions. They list is never ending

They seem like extraordinarily unhappy people. Shouldn't they take a valium, a deep breath, and try to enjoy life?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

They have been sickened by MSM the Democrats and very sick, angry and slanted leftist academia that is working hard everyday to INDOCTRINATE students for what they hope is the coming Communist America. Its call "SUBVERSION" and the idiot left has swallowed the hook 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What you are saying is that republicans don’t believe women should have equal rights.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-gop-led-states-see...

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's what happens when you have to deal with cheaters, liars, and traitors, aka conservatives

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Poor dear.  You seem to be rather willfully myopic. You haven't noticed all the things conservatives are so unhappy about?  Little Donnie (not that he's a real conservative) is the most easily-triggered adult I've ever seen.  I've taken to calling him our Snowflake-in-Chief.

Frankly, I think a valium wouldn't quite work for the Trumpkins.  They really need Thorazine or something.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.