Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Can rubbing alcohol/isopropyl alcohol with 70% solution kill the sperm in a woman’s hand?

Me and my boyfriend had a little foreplay, I touched him and he released on his abdomen and some of his load dripped down to my hand. I sprayed alcohol into my hands after that and then the next hour, I got to the bathroom to washed myself because I have my period. Should I be worried of getting pregnant?

i used water when i washed myself. our foreplay happened at his house and when i got home, that’s when i got the chance to wash myself. the problem is, i’m getting worried that i used my hands to clean myself up, an hour after i got contact with my boyfriend’s load. but then again, i wiped the my hands with a blanket and sprayed alcohol into my hands after that. 

Sperm that is exposed to the air dies very quickly. It was totally unnecessary to be so careful for what you encountered. The first washing should have taken care of any left over sperm anyways.

you are over reacting

If you didn't swallow any, you're okay

Source(s): Why didn't you swallow any?
  • Edna

You didn't need to  spray alcohol onto your hands and you didn't need to wash your hands one hour later - not even if you had gotten sperm on your hands. Before you were able to do either of them, all the sperm cells would already have been dead. After they're exposed to the open air, sperm cells can survive for only about 2 to 3 minutes; and then they all die. 

• D_21

No, lol, not at all. No worries! Rubbing alcohol is NOT an environmental element that sperm are prepared to deal with. Google it.

• Tulip

One word here STUPID

Please stop having sex until you fully understand how conception works. Sperm from your hand cannot randomly jump into your vagina. Sperm dies when exposed to air, so literally once it dries, there's no chance of it doing anything. Beyond that, if you are on your period you are NOT ovulating. Therefore, how in the world do you think you could become pregnant? Please educate yourself.

It is unlikely that you are pregnant.

• kelvin

no you should not