promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Can rubbing alcohol/isopropyl alcohol with 70% solution kill the sperm in a woman’s hand?

Me and my boyfriend had a little foreplay, I touched him and he released on his abdomen and some of his load dripped down to my hand. I sprayed alcohol into my hands after that and then the next hour, I got to the bathroom to washed myself because I have my period. Should I be worried of getting pregnant?

Update:

i used water when i washed myself. our foreplay happened at his house and when i got home, that’s when i got the chance to wash myself. the problem is, i’m getting worried that i used my hands to clean myself up, an hour after i got contact with my boyfriend’s load. but then again, i wiped the my hands with a blanket and sprayed alcohol into my hands after that. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Sperm that is exposed to the air dies very quickly. It was totally unnecessary to be so careful for what you encountered. The first washing should have taken care of any left over sperm anyways.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

you are over reacting

• 1 month ago

If you didn't swallow any, you're okay

Source(s): Why didn't you swallow any?
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You didn't need to  spray alcohol onto your hands and you didn't need to wash your hands one hour later - not even if you had gotten sperm on your hands. Before you were able to do either of them, all the sperm cells would already have been dead. After they're exposed to the open air, sperm cells can survive for only about 2 to 3 minutes; and then they all die. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • D_21
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No, lol, not at all. No worries! Rubbing alcohol is NOT an environmental element that sperm are prepared to deal with. Google it.

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One word here STUPID

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please stop having sex until you fully understand how conception works. Sperm from your hand cannot randomly jump into your vagina. Sperm dies when exposed to air, so literally once it dries, there's no chance of it doing anything. Beyond that, if you are on your period you are NOT ovulating. Therefore, how in the world do you think you could become pregnant? Please educate yourself.

• 1 month ago

It is unlikely that you are pregnant.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no you should not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.