Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Joining the military ?

Okay so my recruiter asked for ER visits, I submitted one already but remembered I had another one for stitches, from a fight when I was a child. I do have a scar on my head but hair covers it right now. Will they need that ER visit info? Or see the scar and ask? I sent the one about a broken wrist, but I don’t want to send the one about the ER visit for stitches, because they will ask what happened and the visit stats (was in a fight and got stitches) Will it be okay if i leave that visit out? Will I be disqualified or anything? Also if you shave my head you’ll see the scar. Thanks 

Meps* Recruiter*

Well if you are a male your hair will be shaven off when you get to Boot/Basic so it is better just to tell them. Unless you had charges laid against you there isn’t a reason to be worried about telling them on the visit to ER and why. It happens, that’s part of life. They can find out about it later and that is when there will be more issues